The cohesive RCA team of highly skilled, highly trained professional Chartered Accountants and field experts ensures rapid delivery of the best cost-effective solutions for our clients without compromising on quality. These personnel customise RCA’s processes to suit the needs of each of our clients providing professional consulting expertise in the following areas:
AUDIT ACTION PLANS
The action plan consists of audit findings raised in the audit report, management report and the information systems audit findings. RCA and Company assists our clients in developing and monitoring the implementation of Audit action plans to address identified internal control deficiencies. Some of the areas of speciality that we bring to the table regarding our support with audit action plans include:
- Implementing and monitoring Audit Action Plans addressing audit findings identified by the Auditor General
- Setting action plans to specifically address the external and internal audit findings.
- Assigning clear responsibility to specific staff to carry out action plans.
- Monitoring of the audit action plan to ensure that the responsibilities assigned are carried out effectively and consistently.
- Developing audit action plans early enough in the financial year to resolve matters by year-end.